On this page we collected some information about outdoor sex and things to watch out for, when going at it in public places. If you are new to outdoor sex, you should definetly read this.
- First you need to decide where to go. There are a lot of options ranging from nude beaches to parking lots. However, in most countries sex in public is either forbidden or at least frowned upon. So you need to find a place where outdoor fun is tolerated or one where noone will notice. A good indication for such a location is usually others already going at it.
- People looking for sex are not necessarily looking for sex with you. Make sure you are invited and wanted to join in. Look for subtle signs, an open "Fuck me!" is a rare occasion. Especially single guys should be gentle and understanding here, because there are so many of them and not every couple has a bisexual male part.
- If you like an audience but don't want anyone joining in, try sex in your car in a public location. You'll get plenty of viewers. But don't do that on the wal-mart parking lot or you might get in trouble. Check our outdoor sex database for suitable places.
- For those of you who just want the kick of having sex in the wild without any disturbance it is best to find your own personal places. Google Earth is a great help here and there are many options. Make sure the place is deserted and a bit off public roads. The quiet places marked in our database are often visited by other couples. It could be an extra kick, but if you don't like it, stay away from those.
- A few things you should bring for your outdoor sex fun: condoms, towels or blankets, maybe a bottle of champaign, or some sex toys.